An alternative to your typical paycheck
If you have a less-than-perfect credit score and need a way to do your banking without a traditional checking or savings account, Stride Bank has the solution for you. Personal payroll cards offer a convenient way to get paid and make payments.
Personal payroll card features
- Receive your salary with direct deposit
- No credit check
- No checking account required
- Accepted at all locations that accept Visa® cards
- Can be used to pay bills, shop online and receive a cash advance at a bank (limit of $2,500 per day)
- Can add funds at participating banks or any Green Dot® location; cannot exceed $1,000 per day, and card balance cannot exceed $2,999 (except for direct deposit payroll)
- 24-hour access to balance information with online banking at www.itsmypayroll.com or with the Payroll Card mobile banking app
- FDIC insured
- If lost or stolen, card can be cancelled by calling the call center or visiting a branch
- Protected against fraud by Visa® Zero Liability
How does my employer use payroll cards?
Provide your employer with the following information to set up direct deposit to your card or use the direct deposit check from your card carrier.
- Routing number: 103100195
- Check account number: the 14-digit online account number from your temporary card
Your temporary card is tied to your personalized card, so there is no need to fill out another direct deposit form when your personalized card arrives in the mail.
How do I use my payroll card?
In many ways, personalized payroll cards work the same way as check or debit card. When making a purchase, you may choose “credit” to sign the receipt or “debit” to use your PIN and get cash back. Always choose “checking” when getting cash at an ATM.
If you have a second job or receive some other type of financial assistance, such as child support or government benefits, you can load those funds to your payroll card as well. Just provide the same information as you did to your employer.
Go to www.itsmypayroll.com for more information on how to use your card.
Please stop by one of our many convenient branches to discuss options with our friendly and experienced Personal Bankers. You may also call our Customer Convenience Center at 580-233-3535 to speak with a knowledgeable Customer Service Representative.