The interest-earning checking account
The more you deposit, the more you earn with our interest-bearing Stride Checking Account.
Stride Checking Account features
- Minimum deposit to open: $100
- Monthly service fee: $6
- Reduce the monthly service fee by $0.20 with each debit card purchase per month; swipe your card 30 times per statement cycle to eliminate the fee altogether
- Earn 1.19% APY (Annual Percentage Yield) on an average collected balance up to $25,000
- Earn 0.05% APY on an average collected balance greater than $25,000
- Earn 0.10% APY if average monthly collected balance is less than $1,800
- Bounce protection limit: $1,000*
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free mobile deposit
*an overdraft fee of $29.50 will be charged to your account per occurrence on checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, automatic bill payments, ATM transactions, one-time and recurring debit card transactions up to the applicable amount of Bounce Protection. There is no limit on the total fees Stride Bank can charge you for overdrawing your account. Overdrafts are paid at Stride Bank's discretion. If an overdraft is not authorized, your transaction could be declined. You have 30 days to make your account current. After 60 days, your account will be charged off.
Paper statements are available for $2 per month. Interest Rate may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce earnings and APY is accurate as of 01/09/2020.
Please stop by one of our many convenient branches to discuss options with our friendly and experienced Personal Bankers. You may also call our Customer Convenience Center at 580-233-3535 to speak with a knowledgeable Customer Service Representative.