Putting your community bank in your pocket
With Stride Bank’s free mobile banking app, you can skip the trip to your local branch and enjoy many services offered by your favorite community bank!
Mobile banking features
- Check the balances of your Stride Bank accounts
- View recent transactions and check images
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks using the mobile deposit feature
- Find our ATMs and branches
- Change your Online Banking password
- Access our website
- Activate your debit card and change your PIN
- Log in with your fingerprint (for iPhone 5 and later)
- Turn on or off your debit card with Secure Swipe
- You can deposit checks directly to your Stride Bank account using the mobile banking app and your smart phone’s camera.
- Deposit checks from anyplace with cell reception
- Deposits made before 8 p.m. are credited the same business day, excluding holidays and weekends
- Consumer deposits: free
- Commercial deposits: $0.50 per deposit
Sign up for text alerts to be notified of activity on your account when you want it. It’s another layer of protection against unauthorized charges on your account and a great way to monitor your accounts on the go.
Set up alerts for:
- Daily balance
- Monthly balance
- Balance above and/or below a pre-set amount
- New transactions
*Must first be enrolled in Internet Banking. Fees, data charges, limitations and agreements may apply.
Secure Swipe gives you control over your Stride Bank debit card by allowing you to lock and unlock your card with the touch of a button. You can help reduce fraudulent transactions and card compromise by locking your debit card until you are ready to use it.
- If the card is locked only recurring and credit transactions will go through
- If the card is unlocked the debit card will work for any transaction
- You create your own 4-digit Passcode
- Multiple debit cards can be enrolled
- Can be used for business or personal debit cards
Please stop by one of our many convenient branches to discuss options with our friendly and experienced Personal Bankers. You may also call our Customer Convenience Center at 580-233-3535 to speak with a knowledgeable Customer Service Representative.
Best practices for online and mobile banking
Protect yourself and your financial information with these tips:
1. Create strong passwords
- Use an acronym for an easy-to-remember phrase. For example, “My son’s birthday is 8/12/2001” becomes “MsBi81201.”
- Use special characters as substitutes for numbers or letters: “MsBi8!@01.”
- Change your passwords frequently.
- Never use words or number sequences that are easy to guess, such as “Central456.”
2. Use with care
- Do not use public computers or unsecured internet connections.
- Password protect your home internet connection.
- Install and keep antivirus and security software up-to-date.
- Look for the “https” in the web address or padlock or key in the web browser.
- Log off websites and/or exit the web browser when finished.
- Never open or click on links in unknown emails or suspicious attachments.
- Do not share your online banking ID or password.